Thursday, July 31, 2008

Deals I got for today



Well...the writing is a little small I must say...
Here's what I got for my frugal finds:
Rite Aid: spent $8 on an rx and got a $30 gift card

Walgreens: Maybelline makeup BOGO at Walgreens, light bulb free after rebate, Pert Plus free after rebate (+$1.00 internet coupon), Angel soft on sale for $4.99 ($.50 circular coupon) - that's the only kind we can use :( unfortunately, Action Scrubber ($2.75 internet coupon+ $1.50 Walgreens rebate + $5.49 manufacturer's rebate) +$5 off $20 one day Walgreens coupon....I must say it's a pretty good day...oh..and what's with the T-shirt...okay...it's a gift..only $6.

CVS deals : used $7 ECB from previous time; bought 1 Revlon Limited Edition lip color, 1 box bandaid(internet coupons), 4 buddies bar (with internet coupons) & $10 candies. Total price $5.61 ...Receive $7 in ECB for future use!

Kohl's: Bought shirt at Kohl's for $1.06 with a coupon I got from signing up on email list at www.Kohls.com

And to remind you....I have 2 preschoolers with me....one of these days I'll be totally efficient with this....haha

No comments: