Saturday, September 6, 2008

EcoDegradable bags Review

A couple of weeks ago, I received 4 EcoDegradable bags to try. After using all 4 of them, I want to give you my opinion.

First of all, I wish they come in drawstring style. It's pretty hard these days for anyone to keep up with the little twisties. Those little twisties usually get misplaced and they are easy to slip off when handle by the garbage pickup crew. The other pit fall is I used the bags to hold office trash like newspapers, old magazines, papers and such....every trash bag I used has a hole in it after I put the trash in. I wasn't even tugging or pulling much at it. It definitely is no comparison to the Glad Forceflex in my opinion.

Nonetheless, as the manufacturer mentioned in the site, www.GreenOfficeStore.com, here are the benefits of using them:

These biodegradable kitchen trash bags are designed for waste destined for the landfill. These biodegradable bags fully degrade when disposed of in commercial landfills leaving no harmful residues. The only by products of the biodegradation are Co2 and H2O.

You can check out the details here

For the eco-conscious people, this will be a good choice.

No comments: