Saturday, January 17, 2009

Club membership deals!

This is about to heck me off....I just got a Sam's Club membership because I needed tires badly and here comes the deal.....Normally, I don't like to join any warehouse club simply because they are really out of my way to get there, plus there's not that much savings....but I have to say when I used to go to Sam's, they seem to have pretty fresh fruit and veggies....

Sams Club Deal:

If you join between January 15-21, 2009, you'll receive a free $25 gift card.
Go here for more details.

Costco Deal:

Join Costco and start saving today, plus receive coupons for free products and other savings valued at more than $40:

• FREE rotisserie chicken
• FREE photo processing
• FREE Kirkland SignatureTM 2 lb. bag of coffee... and more!
Go here for more details.

No comments: