Saturday, February 7, 2009

Where have I been?

Okay...I haven't died...haha.

I've been volunteering at the local school and I actually haven't been shopping for over a week....thanks to all the previous stockpiling...sometimes it really comes in handy when you don't feel like going to the store.

Here's something interesting I found.

I just now realized that some people has the capability to post the kind of coupons that will come out in the sunday paper. I find that interesting because I just hate to spend money to buy a paper to find that there's not a single coupon in there that I'll use.

So here it is from the souther saver:

1 Smart Source, 1 Red Plum, 1 Procter & Gamble, and 1 General Mills
To see the full list of coupons in the SS, RP and GM insert go here (scroll down).
To see the list of coupons in P&G insert go here.
To see the full 2009 Coupon Inserts Schedule go here.
It is also reported that there will be a small Aunt Annies Flyer/Insert with 2 B1G1 coupons for Aunt Annies Pretzels.

No comments: