Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freebies and my grief

This week, I had a little success in getting some Walgreens' deal. The Listerine was long gone by the time I got there though. However, my biggest grief was I managed to get myself a speeding ticket coming home one day from a town I visited only because of my daughter's field trip. Ouch.....now that really got me thinking. Of all the frugal things I tried to do, they didn't even save me enough money in a month to cover the ticket. I was told I was driving 50mph at a 35 mph zone. After a couple of days of thinking, I realized I really have my priorities wrong. I have been leaning too much on myself and putting God on the back burner so to speak. I have decided my priorities need to be in this order: spend time with God, exercise, take care of children, help my husband, then in my spare time to think about doing these deals at the stores. I hope this little wake up call for me help others in juggling the busyness of life.

With all that said, here are some freebies:


Go here to request two free GNU Foods all-natural bars. You can choose from five different flavors.

Go here to request your free six-stick pack of Nescafe Taster's Choice coffee (click on "Try It On Us").

Thanks MSM!

Free Always Clean pads

Free Triple Flex vitamins

Free Head & Shoulders shampoo

Free Prilosec OTC

Free John Frieda shampoo and conditioner

Free Huggies Pull-Ups

Thanks hif!

No comments: