Saturday, June 20, 2009

Budget Grocery Shop at Publix



I'd like to start shopping like some other bloggers with a $40 budget a week. I'm a little early for my shopping trip at Publix this time. Hopefully, this will be an incentive for others to go take a look at Publix. I forgot to put the Digiorno pizza on the counter before I snap the pic, but I'm sure you know what the pizza looks like. It's a Tuscan chicken flatbread pizza....





Here's what I did:



BOGO deals

Yoplait Yo-Plus or Fiber One Yogurt 4 pk at $2.50

-.50/1 off any Yo-Plus Yogurt SS 6/07

-$1 off Yo-Plus printable or printable or printable

-$1 off Fiber One Yogurt printable (IE) or printable (FF)

(any coupon makes it .25¢ ea)



Nabisco Honey Maid Grahams at $3.99

-$1 off Nabisco Grahams printable

(makes it .99¢ ea)



Morningstar Farms Entrees $3.79 in SC

-$1 off any Morningstar product printable (IE) or printable (FF)

-$1 off Morningstar burgers printable

-$2/2 off Morningstar Farms products printable (Target) exp 6/20 - sorry, a little late for this coupon



Cantaloupes $1.47 ea


Red Papaya .99¢ lb


Beef back ribs $1.99/lb (I'm using this for a Chinese soup)


Grapes 1.69/lb - my impulse buy...I have a child who loves grapes and it's about similar price to Sam's Club



DiGiorno Pizza $5 ea

-$1 off DiGiorno Flatbread Pizza printable

-$1.25 DiGiorno Flatbread Pizza printable

-$2 off DiGiorno Pizza printable (Food Lion)



I also had a $2 off $5 produce coupon from Food Lion.



Total with tax becomes $15.22, savings total $35.02.



If I stick with the $40 budget, I'll still be able to spend ~$25 at Aldi's. The only thing is I have company coming this week. We'll see how that goes when next weekend rolls around.
For the rest of the Publix deal this week, go here!
Thanks Southern!

No comments: