Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bilo 8/12 to 8/18

Now that the Publix frustration, I will concentrate on my new found friendly grocery store, Bilo!

Kraft Natural Shredded or Chunk Cheese $1.48
-$1 off Kraft 2% cheese printable (manf coupon)

Capri Sun, Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters or Kool-Aid Jammers 10pk $1.88

I'm reluctant to post produce prices because they are not the same when I went to the actual store last week. :( I guess the best way to check on that is to go to their site www.bilo.com and check.

Buy $100 in Gift Cards, Get $20 off your next grocery trip
Pictured Cards are:
Bath & Body Works
Belk
Visa Gift Cards
Blockbuster
Cracker Barrel
BP Gas

Not a lot of great deals, but if they have been doing what they were....you should be able to use some competitors coupons on your transactions to make them sweeter. see the publix post for the links Here !

No comments: