Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ingles 6/20 to 6/26/10


I went to Ingles twice this week already because they wouldn't let me use but a few coupons at a time for the same item. I scored some free Sorrento stringster with $2 off coupons I bought a few weeks ago. Anyway, I saw that the McCormick grinder was on sale for $1 each. I needed some more peppercorn and steak seasoning, so I decided to get a couple of bottles. To my surprise, after I checked out, I received a catalina for $1.50 for buying 2 bottles from McCormick to be used on my next purchase. So today, as I was wanting to get more cheese, I decided to use the $1.50 coupon for 3 bottles of McCormick spices that are still $1.00 each. Guess what? This time, the little machine spit out a $2.50 coupon. I guess I'll keep rolling this till Saturday...lol... Not bad, huh, $0.50 for 3 bottles of McCormick grinders.

(Catalina states: save $2.50 on your next shopping order. Thank you from McCormick Spices.
Buy McCormick Herb, Spice, Food Color, Or Extract (any combination; McCormick Grill Mates not included) between 6/11 & 7/4. Buy 2 and get $1.50 or buy 3 or more and get $2.50...coupon off your next shopping order. Coupon printed at register. All items must be purchased in one shopping order. Limited to product in stock. No cash back.)


Click here for Ingles' printable list.

No comments: